1. What do you do in a typical day?
My job is very varied; from answering sale enquiries to designing clients bathrooms.
2. What did you do before you came here?
I started the role, not long after I graduated from Lincoln University, with a degree in Media production.
3. What’s your favourite thing about your role?
Meeting lots of new people and forming good relationships with regular clients.
4. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far here at Chandlers?
Meeting my partner Steve, even though my flat now looks like it’s sponsored by Makita!
5. How would you describe the company culture?
We’re like one big family. We all support each other.
6. What’s your favourite product at the moment?
I love the Laura Ashley products at the moment. Traditional is the height of fashion at the moment.
7. What’s been your best customer experience?
Having a customer come back to thank us and show pictures of his finished project that we designed.
8. In 3 words, how would your manager or co-workers describe you?
Helpful, friendly and innovative.
9. What do you get up to outside of work?
Being an ‘ outdoors’ person, at weekends I’m either cycling, kayaking or camping.
10. What’s one thing about you that might surprise people?
I’m a big Moto GP fan and met my favourite; Marquez.